Sunday, June 20, 2010

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I LOVE MY DADDY!

What I do today @ home? Hmmmm. HAHAHAHA, I cook my favourite Japanese Katsu Curry Don! Well well, see my progress. HAHAHA.



Frying the pork cutlet is very troublesome. D: .


Sorry, I look abit aunty. LOL.

Pretty curry in progress.

My Katsu. <3 style="margin: 0px auto 10px; display: block; text-align: center; cursor: pointer; width: 320px; height: 240px;" src="http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm71/polpetina/IMG_2807.jpg" alt="" border="0">
TADA. MY JAPANESE KATSU CURRY DON!

Not bad eh.Hahhahhaa, I brought some for Claralalalalalalalala to eat. She say I can be chef liao. :D .anyway, baibai

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!