Friday, June 18, 2010

HELLLOO HELLO HELLO HEEELLOO HEEELLLOOOO. I CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT NOW. HAHAHHAHAHAHH! I WENT TO DO FACIAL TODAY. WOOOHOOOO, BORING LIKE SHIT. HAHAHAHA. I FEEL LIKE DRINK BUBBBLE TEA!!!! I WANNA EAT ROTI PRATA. I ALSO WANT SUSHI. MAYBE CHANWAMUSHI TOO. OR MAYBE... I don't know. Geez, so many things I'm craving for. I suddenly feel like dancing. Waackin' yo. Waack waaackkkkk!


HELLO, I just now went to eat supper with Xiwen. LOL. Mouth itchy. LOL. We go Indian stall eat. Cause, I'm craving for roti prata. We ordered Mutarbak to share. Damn alot.
Xiwen play cheat one luh. We suppose to split half half de. Then she don't want eat her share!! She throw to me. Then I told her, we play scissors paper stone, lose then eat. HAHAHAHAH, I thought I will win. T.T . Then I force myself to eat, but halfway, I gave up. HAHAHAHA!! Damn full sia!Hahahahahaa byeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!