Monday, June 21, 2010


Woke up damn early today like 6am. Today planned to go cycling at East Coast Park with Jonas YEO, Brenda YEO, Claralalalalalalallalalala wanton and xiwenzi. LOL. Since the moment we met up to eat lunch, I've been laughing uncontrollably. I don't know why I laughed also. Maybe went a little crazy because I'm tired. Got a little bit too high. (Maybe not a little bit.) After eating, head to ecp to cycle. The sun, is really, killing me. HOT LIKE SHIIIIIT! Zzzz. HAHAHHA. After cycling, we went to arcade a little while for DDR. Hahaha! And we went to Marina Square to eat. (Y). We had much fun. And had heart to heart talk together at Esplanade outside. HHAHAHHA. Laughed alot. (; Awesome outing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!