Thursday, July 15, 2010


Pimples are really pissing me off. Geez. There's something that I REALLY DISLIKE. I HATE PERFORMING IN SCHOOL WTF. ): . Sian. Probably it's phobia. Thanks to dance society, making me wear the bright red construction worker costume and dance. ._. . I'm scared... LOL. Maybe not because of that. Hahahahaaa. Maybe it's stage fright. Cause performing in school is a very different thing.

Right now, I'm craving for bubble tea. Haha. Where are you, my bubble teaaaaa. I want Eskimo Caramel Milk Tea! School is really tiring. Sigh, I need to sleep nao. Shall make a trip down to music garage later. but first, I need to sleep. Hahahehehahaho. Bye,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!