Monday, July 12, 2010

Today I had a great day in school! Hahahaha, I swear liz is crazy over her zombie farming game. Did crazy stuffs with friends. Had much fun laughing like crazy. It's been a while since we've laughed like this. Hahahahfahahaha, I think scaring people is a fun thing to do. The best part is their expressions. I think something wrong with me. ): . I still don't have the appetite to eat. I feel like puking. Hahahahaa, pregnant with baby panda. Whose whose? LOL. I had 100/100 for 华文听写!Took 10 mins to learn only. Then teacher reward those who got full marks with candies. Hahahaha, bu hao chi, wo bu xi huan. Too sweet. I pity my english teacher. Always get bullied by my class. Poor mrs thio. ): .

I loooveeee today's weather. So cooling uh, should rain more. Rain more baby, rain more. Hahahah, baibai!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!