Sunday, September 26, 2010

Johor Bahru.

Hiii, I went to JB today! Like happy only. hahaahhaa. Cause I've been dying to eat my flavourite beef ball noodle, because, it's FREAKING NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Different style! hahahaha. So happpy...



After eating, went to Jaya Jusco to shop. I don't really like Jusco cause it's boring. Hahahahhaa. Nothing much to shop. Sit and chill at Old Town coffee shop. Damn nice. :D .




me and my er jie.

Oh yaaaa, I bought a yukata, which I won't have chance to wear. HAHAHA. But it's freaking cheap la. So I bought. Hahaha. Only cost 129RM. I saw cheapest in singapore is around 100~200sgd. hahahahhaha. Wheeee. So pretty. HAHAHA. I'm gonna frame it up. hahahhaha, just kidding.

After Jusco, we went to City Square! Hahha, I saw dolly wink. But no.1 don't have stock. Sadded. I'm dying to go KL and visit my cousins and shopping of course.

Alright bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!