Saturday, October 9, 2010

雪の結晶

Aiya shit, fml. I cutted my fringe myself. T.T . like shit...


TODAY, I went to eat Snowflakes with wifey! Delicious! I like! Chowa chowa! Teeeheee!! Wifey had Milk ice + strawberry. I had Yogurt ice + grapes. Very nicee desu!

Later went Parkway and walk aabit. Really abit. Then go East coast park and chit chat. Wife mind process very slow one.
Went to her house, had dinner, webcam, hahaha, chit chat.

Hehehee, that's allll!!!

oh ya, advertising~

Come and buy contact lense from htttp://dollixique.blogspot.com
Cheap~~~! Leh long leh long. hnahahaahahaha!
Free casing too! So, what cha waiting forrrr?
Okaaay end.


Bye byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!