Friday, October 8, 2010

勉強


Yesterday went to Orchard Central with Liz to study @ MOS Burger. It's very peaceful there. There's a group of Japanese kids playing with YU-GI-OH cards. LOL. They are making toooooooooooooooo much noise. Hahaha, quite irritating. I was quite motivated to study. Was memorising Social Studies & history essays. I find it extremely stupid for the teacher to put History and ss paper together! WHY?!?!?!?! Make my life so miserable. Hahaha.

Anyway, just finished both ss and history today. Feel so relax nao. NEXT WEEK, LITERATURE PAPER, BIOLOGY PAPER, ART AND MATHS PAPER 2. Oh my god. I can't wait for exams to be over then I can chillax. Hahaha. I hate examssssss!


AND YA, I WATCHED THE MOVIE I POSTED THE OTHER DAY. IT'S FREAKING SAD THAT I CRIED WHILE WATCHING. T.T !!!



Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!