Monday, November 29, 2010

雑誌




I woke up early in the morning, rotting. Hmm, tried to download Maplestor v75 while reading Popteen magazine. Why are all those Japanese girls so kawaii? Not fair! :P . I bet they went for plastic surgery anyway. Hahahaha! Big eyes, sharp nose, pretty teeeth, nice bodhyy @#$#@$$#. Whateverrrr. And as I was flipping through the magazine, I saw a page that teaches you how to smile the right way. o.o . HMM. HAHAHAHAH! The kawaii smile? >>> :D :D :D :D :D .
The worst thing is, I was actually trying it. LMAO!

Oh ya, I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt of myself, talking to a owner of a Pekingese. Ooo, the little Pekingese is really beautifullll, but the next moment, it turned into a cat. o.o? LOL.

I've got an ulcer on my tongue! Painful.. D: . Alright, I shall end here, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!