Sunday, January 16, 2011

私の誕生日 / First make up tutorial



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAOQINGQIANGPANDORA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^^v Yay, I'm finally 16 years old, I can finally watch NC16 shows legally. Hahahahaha. Maybe underage club? :P . I don't think I'll go tho. Heeeheheehehehe. Celebrated with family. Daddy cooked many yummy food. So full, so full. And the cake for today is really yummy. ^^v

I was told to go meet Clara baby to pass her, her camera and other stuffs that was left with me. And she surprised me with a birthday cake. Hahahaha, together with her mum and my dear xiwen. ^^v. So sweet of them. Love you girls, totally!
Favy Cookies and Cream cheesecake. ^^v.

And oh, I made a eye makeup tutorial as requested. It's not a really good one, bad quality, bad angle, newbie work. It's my first tutorial so please forgive me. I'll try to make a better one in future. So bear with me!!!





So heres the video. Hope you enjoy? (:
Bye peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!