Saturday, January 15, 2011

The day before my birthday.

Hi peeps. Tomorrow will be my birthday! Excited. @_@ . Went to Orchard with my dear Clara baby, Jonas and Jiayuan!


I bought my favourite Happy Lemon drink! Happy happy~

Was queuing for it. It's taking so long! So camwhore awhile.

AND YES FINALLY. MY TEA LATTE WITH SAGO PEARL AND PUFF CREAM. YUMMY!


AND THEN I BOUGHT MACARONS. HAHAHA. SO COLOURFUL, SO DELICIOUS. OIISHIIIIII. DAISUKIIIII.

Clara baby say I'm like seducing people. I'M NOOOTT. HAHAHAA. NOWAY!

Walked around orchard here and there. Later Jiayuan came to join us. And we went to Fareast to chill for awhile at CiNai Hong Kong cafe.


Walked around Fareast and Lizzie P said that she wanna meet me! Heheheehehe. And she gave me a surprise! Hahahha!

Awww, thanks lizzie p. Though it's just two pieces of cake but still, I appreciate it alot alot alot alot. Thank you! And also not forgetting Jonas, Clara and Jiayuan who made my day. ^^v Love you guys.

Hehehe byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!