Friday, February 4, 2011

可愛い


Hiii, I'm here to blog. Hahaha. It's quite a boring day for me today. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Cny oh cny. $_$ . Hahahaha.

At night met Sijia for fun. Since it's quite boring at home. We actually wanted to go Chun Dao He Pan. Hahaha, we took the wrong train and reached somerset. Hmm. So we just alight and went to walk around at Orchard to kill time. Didn't wanna go home early. Hhahaha. It's a ghost town. Totalllyyyyy.

Well, love my outfit for today. ^^v

Yup, this is sijia. Hahaha. Say hi.

Walked around randomly, and it happened that Cassandra was at Orchard with her cousin too. So we met up.


Walked like realllly randomly. Cause not much shop open also la. And went to Sephora awhile. I really can spend forever inside there if I don't control myself. The cosmetics are like, @_@ . Hahhaa. Tempting me.

Well, I bought this Smith's Minted Rose Lip Balm. I heard that it's pretty good. So I wanted to try itttt.


I tried, and I think that it's really pretty good. It looks so pretty and I love the rosey minty smell of it. ( Fyi, I love mint. :P ) It provides immediate relieve to dry, chapped lips leaving it soft and smooooth. Smells really good too. Hahhaa! I wanted to try the strawberry oneee. Mmm hmm~ Ultra-moisturizing.

Alright, I shall end my post here. ^^v. Goodnight! Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. how did your hair grow so fast? O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's been a year since I cut my hair! I'm surprised that it grew quite fast! :p

      Delete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!