Wednesday, February 2, 2011

CNY Eve

Hi peeps! It's Chinese New Year Eve today! Well, it's a super rush day for me. Had been rushing since the morning. I was almost late for school, my god.. I didn't hear my alarm at alllllllllllllllll! Hahahhaa! Lucky my brother woke me up. T.T . And yup, definitely, there is school mini Chinese New Year celebration in the hall. Like performance etc.. Well, performed some Hiphop dance with some girls. ^^ . I was superrrr nervous. Sigh..

Okay, let's not talk about that! I believe today is the day we're eating our reunion dinner riggghttt? Hahahhaa! Yess, I'm having my dinner. And dinner for today is Steamboat! Yay! Are you having steamboatttt like meeee? :P


And and, my brother posted up picture of cute little Rusty and Poker while they were taking a walk today together! SO CUTE!!!

Hehehehe, anyway end here. Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!