Saturday, February 12, 2011

Steamboat

Hi people! I'm here for a short update. ^^v . Well, tiring day in school as I have CCA after school till 5pm. T.T . Heeee. Andddd I went to my Aunty's house for steamboat with my family today. ^^v. Damn full.

I put on lots of weight during these CNY weeks. Sigh.. But it's okay! I suddenly have the motivation to lose weight. I went jogging yesterday night alone. It's pretty nice to jog at night. ^^v . Well, as I heard that regular exercise increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the skin cells. When you sweat, your body expels toxins through the skin with ease from the opened pores. Sweating effectively cleans the pores from dirt, dead skin cells and excess sebum. Sounds good? ^^v. I'm sure it will helps to free me from my acne problem (hopefully). SO I WILL WORK HARD TO LOSE WEIGHT AND CURE MY PIMPLES. Hahahaha! Wish me luck! Byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!