Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bboy.

Hi! It's a nice and fun day for me. How about you? Hhaha! Well,went to Radikal Forze Bboy Jamming with MG Fam. ^^ .



Ohhh.. Super many people. They are damn cool!
And here's picture of MG Fam, Selina, Jx, Bboy Gate and Youngster(hidden) LOL. yup, a picture of them when they are about to battle.
After battle, went to Hong Kong Cafe for lunch.
Ordered Mango Ice and shared with Lizzzieee. Damn nice! Free pudding somemore. LOL!

And a retard photo with Gate.
And thanks Meizhen for this cute rilakkuma. Hhahaa!
Me and my Gong Cha. Hahahhaa!

AND YAAA, I SAW GINA AND HER FRIEND AT FLEA. HAHAHA. AND BOUGHT FROM RING FROM HER. DAMN CHIO LAAAA.

Alrighttttt, I'm lazy to continue. Hehehe, byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!