Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fun~


Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii readersss! Well, I went shopping alone today. Believe or not, I just opened my CNY red packet. LOL. Means, I got money $$$$_$$$$ . And ya, thats why I went shopping. Welllll.. I couldn't sleep also. So yuppp.. And I was enjoying myself. Hahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bought HappyLemon as I was craving for it. @_@ Cocoa Tea Latte with Puff Cream. Yumzx.



And helped them to do a survey and got their cute Happy Lemon notebook. Why so cute?!
And yesssss, I bought home some takoyaki. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE TAKOYAKI. HAHAHA. I LOVE. I finished it with mummy. :P

And here's some cosmetics I bought from Sephora. Bad quality photos. But oh well, who caressss~ .

AND YES YES YES YES YES FINALLY. I GOT THE $_$ FROM MY RED PACKET AND I BOUGHT DOLLYWINK WINKWINKWINK ^_^


Hahahahhaa k laaaaaaaa. Bye bye ending here~

3 comments:

  1. next time i wanna go.... dont buy without my watsons card lar!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anyways cooooooooooooollllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I wait for your watsons card my No.1 Dolly Wink gone. T.T I grabbed the last one~

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!