Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am still sick. ):


Hi readers. I'm having fever now. Sigh.. that's really bad right? I KNOW.. T.T .

I supposed to have CCA today again but didn't go as I wasn't feeling too good. ): . Well, ate medicine, rested at home. And I felt bored so I started watching Liar Game. Holy shit. Hahahhaa! It's super nice! I'm in love. ^^. New LOVE. HAHAHAHA! AKIYAMAAAA. SO COOL LA.. HAHAHA! GO WATCH K. DAMN NICE.

I didn't wanna watch cause I find the guy not very handsome. I remember he acted in Hana Yori Dango. Hahahhaa. After watching this, omg, he damn cool. *_* I'M IN LOVE. HAHAHHAHAHAA! ANYWAY, BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!! GOODNIGHT. GO AND WATCH K.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!