Sunday, March 20, 2011

Universal Studio

HIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I went to UNIVERSAL STUDIO TODAY! I SWEAR IT'S DAMN FUN. HAHAHA! SO MANY PICTURES, BUT I ONLY UPLOADED A FEW. CAUSE I'M LAZY AND SLEEPY..

I was like, damn excited for the rides, etc etc.. And first, we started off with the merry go round. HAHAA. So cute!

And our first ride is at the Far Far Away. A mini dragon roller coaster ride. Hahahhaa, exciting enough. That's just for warming up. And there's like a 4D short movie. Where you can feel things that's being shown on the screen? Hmm. You can even feel spiders crawling. Hahahhaa!




And slowly, it's getting more and more thrilling. We went for the Water ride at Jurassic Park. It says, "Warning, you might get wet. Possibly, soaked." HAHAHHAA! But before we saw that it's too late. We locked our belongings in the lockers and no money to buy the raincoat. Hahhaa! It's very interesting. I won't elaborate. You needa experience it yourself! THE DINOSAURS GONNA EAT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.


Yes yes, it's getting creepier. Hahahhaa. Went to this Mummy ride. Gosh, it's damn scary! It's a high speed ride. Woooohoo. You can't see the tracks, but it's really fast, dark and scary. The mummy jumped out and scare the hell outta me. T.T . Other than that it's alright.. HAHAH!

OHHH AND THE PART WHERE I LOVED THE MOST! THE SCI FI CITY WHERE THE MOST THRILLING RIDES ARE LOCATED AT. There are two. One called Human, the other Cyclon. Well, we all thought that the blue tracks are the scariest. Nopee you're wronggggg. Anyway, I rode both blue and red tracks. Both are damn fun.

Yesss, and I love the new york city part! So chio...





I'm gonna end this post with my favourite pictures of the day. FAVOURITE. FAVOURITE... FAVOURITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. HAHAHA BYE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!