Tuesday, May 10, 2011

イチゴ

Hi! Yesterday was a public holiday and today I've got no exam so I didn't have to go to school. But still went back for remedial lesson.. Kekekeke. Tomorrow will be my Biology paper. Ahhh~ All the best to me!

I'm like watching Koizora movie again. T.T It's so sad! Where to find such a cute and sweet boyfriend. It's such a sad movie. Getting me all emotional each time I watch it. T.T T.T T.T T.T . I do prefer the movie than the drama cause the actors and actress in the drama like don't know how to act. HAHAHAH! They make it awkward unlike the Miura Hauma & Yui Aragaki. Kekekekeke. So handsome and cute!


Well, was watching Koizora halfway while mummy passed me one strawberry. Ichigo ga suki desu!
YUMYUMYUMYUM~

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!