Friday, May 27, 2011

金曜日




Sup. I'm here to blog. Today is like freaking boring in school. Got back report book. And it sucked. I gotta buck up. I know. >< . And had my tuition today, very fun and feeling very sleepy at the same time. I bought like sweets to keep myself alive. But I think I'm dying soon. So... yup!

Sometimes when I'm feeling troubled, I feel like, some things, I just couldn't share it with my friends although I'm dying to share it with someone. I feel that, they just couldn't understand it. No matter who. And it just feels really bad keeping inside... Sigh.. K, nevermind. Let it be. ):


Advertorial

Hi people! Do visit http://dollixique.blogspot.com for the new clothes preorder! No minimum capping required and preorder is closing on 6 June! Do support my blogshop! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!