Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hana


Hi peeps. Blogger was down like yesterday or something. And my previous blog post is like being removed or something. I believe blogger rolled back. ): . Sad.

I woke up like super early today to bring my nokia phone for repair service. Blah. My phone was spoil for like 1 or 2 months. And finally I decided to bring it for service. Haaahaaa.

Afterwards went to have my lunch at Shih Ling. I finally got to eat my oyster mee sua! Ahhh! Umaaaaaaaiiiiiii. Kekeke.


And my sister ate their Chicken Cutlet rice. There 's this tofu that come with it. Super nice.


So we went to Liang Court, once again. LOL. And bought Sentimental Circus stuff. I swear I'm damn in love with it. CUTE RIGHT. I saw the wallet too. ): . I shall buy the next time. Kekekeke.

Later, went to Chinatown to meet mummy. Walked around and went home... SUCHA LONG DAY. I'M GETTING SLEEPY. T.T . I'm going to take a nap now. Byeee people~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!