Sunday, May 29, 2011

Stay Home Day

Oh ya, you might be wondering whats that on my face with my cute PJ on. I tried doing my own DIY masks to moisture my skin and also reduce redness. I heard that mixing little bit of natural honey with milk does that! So yup, I added honey with milk, stirred, dipped cotton pad into the milk and leave it on areas I want for 15 mins. And it works quite well! Hehehe! You should try it tooo!


こんばんは! I'm gonna blog about today. Well, nothing much actually. Tomorrow will be my Chinese O Level paper. Good luck to me. May god bless me.

Pretty much a spoil myself day where I eat good food. @_@ . LOL. Drank some Happy Lemon, ate some Takoyaki. Best! Hehehhee.




My sister bought this acne thing for meeee, bliss. And I heard it's realllly gooooooooood.

Within two weeks time if I do recover from my acne problems, I'll do a review on it k! Hehehe.

AND LOOK WHAT MY SISTER BOUGHT FOR HERSELF!!! SO MANY HARAJUKU LOVE GOODS. SO CUTE! Especially the Baby perfume!! Envyyyyyy.

Alright I'll end post here. It's getting late! I shall sleep now! Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. So envious of that Harajuku Lovers stuff! I have the Baby perfume and it's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!