Monday, June 13, 2011

ホリデイ

Hi! Went out with Liyuen today. It's holiday! How can I not enjoy myself rightttt? Hahahhaa! She buy so many things. Shopping spree for her! Hahahaha. Took pictures together, walk around like mad, and also eat and chat for very long!


She brought me to eat Indonesia food! Damn nice!! The noodles super yummy! And the shop is pretty and peaceful too! I'm gonna go there again! I swear it's super nice! And there we were eating very slowly and chatting. ^^


Here are the goods for today:

MY RIBBON CUTE? POLKA DOTS!
Some sponges.


And a mask! Whitening. Have yet to try. Kekekekkekekekekekekeke.

I'm off to party with my sis and mum! Byebye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!