Friday, June 17, 2011

ねこみみ

My blog is getting boring lately! Kekkekekee.

I tried curling my hair with a curling tong today! Nice? But it didn't last long. It's just some natural wave. Nice right? Say yes, say yes. >< Out with Liyuen today! Met her at Bugis, shopped awhile and head to Orchard. Hahaha.


Yummy food. We are back to the Indonesia food store. Hahahaha! We're just crapping, shopping etc etc all the way!

And we even managed to went up to the Ion Sky. DAMN PRETTY! SUPER PRETTY! It's like lvl 55? And we can see the whole city!!!!!!!!!!!! Even the seaaaaaaaa!




Hahahah yup very fun day with her!

Then I've got tuition with Lizzieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Fun day!

And I bought a super cute ring!!! Cat ears! Cute right! Hahaha I know! ><

Thinking about hair. Maybe I should do a hair tutorial right? Hahahhaa!

Alright bye bye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!