Sunday, June 19, 2011

父の日


Hi people! Happy fathers' day! I love my daddy and the food he cook!

Today, I went to sent Umma off from airport. She's going to Koreaaa. >< . And I don't know when will she come back! Sad. And after she left, we had MG Fam meeting. Hahahhaa, so much fun. :P .

And yesterday we had farewell dinner with Umma's family and also girlfriendszxzxz.


Had Balestier Bak Kut Teh! Yumz! That's Lois' eye. And I don't think you can find me in this picture! Have fun playing spot the panda! If you can spot me, I'll give you one panda!


And once again, Happy Fathers' Day! Hahahhaah! :P . Cakes from Bakerzin~


Pretty boxes. RIGHT?

Okok, bye bye my dear friends. Goodnight! Love ya all~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!