Tuesday, June 28, 2011

チェリー



Wah I think my photo damn big here. HAHAHA. I didn't know there's like a new update for blogger after so long! Nicer right. LOL.

Maaan, school is so... umm, not that bad. Hahahahah! How about you guys? @_@ . And ar, I really wanna take photos. BUT MY CAMERA SPOIL. T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T Sad! And there's O level Chinese Oral! Omg, I hate oral. It always make me damn nervous then stomachache. Hahahaha! I hate talking to teacher. God bless me. T.T .

AND AND AND I FORGOT TO BRING MY KEYS TODAY! I THOUGHT I WOULD GET LOCKED OUTSIDE THE HOUSE AND CAN'T GET IN. Lucky my sister is home. Phew phew phew.

 

My eldest sis recently bought me a lip tint from THEFACESHOP! Hahahaha. Yayyy, it smells damn nice. I don't know. I like cherry cherry lip colour recently! I think it's damn nice. Hahhaaa! 
My finger nails so short. Okok, I'm starting to type random stuff just to fill up my blog post. HAHAHA.

Alright then! Ending here! Bye people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!