Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Stayover


Hi readers! I stayed over at my primary school bestie, Jaime's house yesterday! Hahhaha! It's been a while since I last met her! It's always so fun. :P . We met up at Parkway and eat snow ice. The weather was terribly hot like mad.

Afterwards, we went to City Plaza and I bought a pants. Damn cute one. >< . Then we went to buy ingredients for our dinner, and wait for her friend, Noreen to cook for us. HHAHA!

Meanwhile, head back to her house and we played with my eyeshadow palette. I tried to make some weird look for her. HAHAHA. And I think it's quite cute!!!




Prettty fun! Hahahaha. Then I was watching this show that Jaime is watching called.... I forgot. T.T But it's super nice!!! I watched halfway and dozed off. Hahahaha!

Alright alright, it's getting late and I'm getting sleepy. Goodnight people! Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!