Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Suffered.

And I cute?

Hello dear readers. I'm back from my camp... Sigh... I'm extremely sleepy right now, so I decided to just do a short post about camp.

It kinda suck. But not really... Still pretty fun since I'm with my friends, and stuff like that. But the damn thing I hate about it was that, IT'S FRIGGING HOT LIKE MAD!!! WHATS WITH THE WEATHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I want to complain! Hahahahhaa. Typical Singaporean? :P .

It's pretty much like staying in the prison the first day. Like the food suck. LOL. Not that it suck that much, just like prison food. Sleeping in the dirty classroom, so hard, so hot, so dirty. Caused me to have big pimple breakout. Geez. I'm not gonna continue anymore because I'm gonna do mask, then sleep, and get ready for school tomorrow. T.T I've got no holiday.... Not like some of you out thereeee.... -sad-

Byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!