Thursday, July 14, 2011

大変


Hiiiii readers. I have a big problem. Big big problem. Big problem. Problem big, big problem. Okok, anyway, I realise, my hair fall is horrible. Horrrrrribleeeeeeeeeeeee. HOW?!?!?!?!?! It's not like I can use hair fall control shampoo either. I think it makes my hair fall worst. -Worried- Am I a cancer patient? -Touch wood-


Okaaay, this is making me worried. Hahaha, I don't wanna be bald at such young age. ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ

And talking about hair! I'm wait for my hair to growww longgg longgg longgggggggggggg. I can see that it's growinggggggggggggggg. I cannnnnnnnnnnn! I want it super long long long. Hahahaa. I seriously can't wait!
I realise, no matter how long I sleep, I'll still feel extremely sleepy. Hehehe, pig.

Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. As my routine work, I sweep floor in my apartment every morning. Most outstanding and main garbage on the floor is, you know.... my hair. It's amazing amount |0|
    My forehead line is still rising up. Your heaviest problem is understandable too well, hahaha.

    May I gift you RiUP??? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaa! Exactly, my hair is losing so much! Hahaha yes, give me RiUP please. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!