Tuesday, July 5, 2011

DIY Mask sharing.

Good day people! Stayed at home like a... panda? I don't knwo.. Hahahahaha. Yesterday bought some food from Daiso, so I'm trying it today! Hahahaha

Looks nice rightttt. Hahahaha.


And yes it is very yummy. I know. Hahahahhahaa! Try it! ^^vv


 Okieeee! I'm gonna talk about DIY Mask! ^^

First you need
-Natural Yoghurt. Not the flavoured one ya.
-Oatmeal
-Honey

Just one table spoon each. Honey 1/2 a table spoon.

Oatmeal & Yoghurt Mask is damn good! It is for people with sensitive skin! It treats blemishes, tighten pores, reduce redness.. Mmmmmmm.. and of course treats irritated skin. Hoooo. Good right. Easy easy, just mix everything together!



Then you mix mix mix mix.And done. 
Hahahaha! So just apply it on your face like me...
   
Seriously, don't look at my hair. HAHAHA! I'm trying to curl my hair. HAHAHA!

Anyway just leave the mask on for 20 mins or until it dries up then wash it off with warm water ya! Hheehhe have fun trying! Use it once or twice a week!

Goodnight peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!