Friday, July 29, 2011

FML DAY



Hi, my day sucks. How your's? Fml, my art is seriously fail fail fail. For so many weeks, I've been day dreaming for hours and hours in art class. Even my classmate said that, I'm godly. I day dream for more than 4 hours already. Hahahahaha. Damn it. And some other shit things that happens laaa. Already not in a good mood and many things just irritates me.

Later had tuition with TEO TE OTEO TOEOTOEOO TOE? HAHAHA. And we chat like mad. And I'm happy once again and abit tired la. Hahahhaa!

OKay then, this is just a short update as I hopefully will update something interesting tomorrow or Sunday! Keep reading! Byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!