Friday, July 8, 2011

Lady Gaga

  
 Hey readers. I was so lucky to be able to watch Lady Gaga with my friends! It was friggin' awesome! I wasn't really a Gaga fan until yesterday! Wooohoo. She is mad awesome! Her singing is like (゚○゚* )っ . Super good! I still couldn't believe I went there.

Anyway here are some pictures before entering the MBS Convention Hall.
 





Yes! Finally we got the tickets! Before entering, we saw many celebrity. Like Xiaxue, Nat Ho, Chuan Enlai(The noose guy), and a few other mediacorp artist. Hahaha. That's not important. Most important of all is GAGA! Hahaha



I didn't take much pictures! But I am serious that her live is awesome. I was so damn high. Gaga teared when she sang the song Hair. Awww. >< . She's so cute seriously. As in she showed the cute side of her. Awww. Hahahaaha. I think I'm a fan of hers now!

And lastly, I'll end with a group photo! But some of them left! Yup, so only the few of us. Heheeh! It was a great day! Happy happy! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!