Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Maa nante koto nanda..

Hiii. I don't know why my leg muscles and my abs muscles aching like mad. I was dancing the day before and it's aching today. WHY NOT YESTERDAY? AHAHA! Madddd.. I stand up from chair, I feel like dying. It hurts so bad! 

AND SERIOUSLY I NEED TO GO ON DIET LIKE WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF... ZZZ. HAHAHA. SO IN ORDER TO REMIND MYSELF, I GONNA BUY MANY MANY STICKIES AND STICK ON MY WALL. NOW ONLY TWO. CONFIRM NOT ENOUGH.


And it's panda. >< So kawaii. -Blush- (。≧ω≦。)ノ

I kinda miss the feeling of walking home after school. >< . After I moved house I'll have to start taking train to and from school.

I'll miss walking this path homeeee. Been walking there for 3 years already! How fast time pass.

Alright then! I'm off to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeep sleeep sleeeep sleeep sleeep. Although I took a 4 hours nap... Wait... is 4 hours of sleep even counted as nap? HAHAHA. Guess not! Hooo. Goodnight people! ^∇^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!