Monday, July 18, 2011

Sleeping is happiness


Well, I've been sitting in front of the computer, thinking if I should blog. And I finally decided to blog, becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I think if I don't, my blog will eventually die off. Of course I wouldn't want that to happen! I don't know why, but today, I'm in a extremely good mood. Hahhaa! Seriously, for no reason. Maybe because I got plenty of sleep. Haahaha. So I guess it's true that sleep = happiness! Don't you agreeee? Yes, you do.

I think I can never get enough of sleeping. NEVER. But I'm pretty much, wasting my time like this. And it's horrible. HORRRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. TERRRIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Don't be like me. -sad-

Some people, enjoys giving you bad comments. Seriously, just ignore, they're just trying to bring you down for like no reasons, they just enjoys doing that for no f***ing reasons. Mad.

Okay, that's random. But anyway! I'm going back to sleeeep once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!