Saturday, July 9, 2011

Stubborn mascara

 Hi readers. (・ωー)~☆ . It's Saturday like finally.ヾ( ゚∀゚)ノ゙ Woooooohooo. So, there's nothing much to blog about..

But I found something nice that I would like to share! It's about makeup remover! Especially removing those super waterproof mascara. Well, I'm using Majolica Majorca's mascara and if you do use it, don't you find it super hard to remove?! Even though I'm using like oil cleanser to remove it. And also if you know, Majorlica have this eye reset gel, and I thought, since it's from Majorlica, it might be able to remove it's mascara even better.. BUT HELL NO. It doesn't! Cheat my money....
(´ω`*)

And recently, I found this Maybelline makeup remover for eye and lip. AND THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! TRUST ME. It doesn't sting your eyes too! Easy to remove, just using cotton pad! Seriously try it if you have yet to find your favourite eye makeup remover. Teeeheee.

Ahh, I went to Orchard with my sister just now. And the bakery shop, MARCHE, just by looking at the breads and muffins itself. Makes me drool... Argh.. Hahahahha! Ok, I know this is random but ya!
AND DOLLYWINK LIMITED EDITION IS OUT IN WATSONS. I want buy. I want buy.

Okay then, shall end here! Have a goodnight people! O(≧∇≦)O

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!