Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Dragon Nest?


 Hiii... I'm bored. Hahaha. I really cannot take it. My sister is farting non-stop in the room. I really gonna stuff something on her ass. -.- . It stinksssssssssss. Anyway, I was trying out this game called Dragon Nest. I think most of you if you're gaming would heard of it righttt? Hahahaha. It's quite fun man. The character supa sexy.



Yes yes? Sexy right? Hahahahahahahaa. I know I shouldn't be gaming, but... Hahahahahhaa. Whateverrr. Just some short update. My blog is dying. I know... byeee

4 comments:

  1. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black stone deep is a kingdom of slavery. SuoRuiSen family generation in charge dragon nest gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Due to the huge demand from DRAGON NEST community, we are occasionally overbooked. If the amount of dragon nest gold you order from us is less than 1000K, we are typically able to deliver within 10 mins to 1 hour after verification. If we cannot complete your order within 3 hours, we will give you 5% extra of total value of your order (Less than or equal to 1000K), and continue working on delivering your gold ASAP!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!