Saturday, September 17, 2011

비빔밥 Bibimbap Day.

I took it like a few days ago!

Hi peeeps. I'M FINALLY BLOGGING! Well, I've invited Lizzie and Sakae over to my house today! Because I'm cooking Bibimbap(비빔밥) it's just a type of korean mixed rice, for the first time! Here's ingredients

-Hot pepper paste
-Bean sprout
-Onion
-Bean Sprout
-Spring Onion
-Carrot
-Cucumber
-Eggs
-Rice
-Beef (can be pork or chicken)

Well actuallly I'm suppose to add more ingredients but making this is consider quite hard because you need too many ingredients, supeerrrr troublesome. But the steps are actually easy!

Ingredients~

Washing rice

Slicing beef~


Marinating with sugar, soya sauce, sesame oil & pepper

Washing bean sprout and removing bad parts

Boiling with high temperate to remove the raw taste of bean sprout.






I think I did a pretty good job on this!

Making of sauce

TADAHH!

Mix mix mixxx

Ready to eat~
My judge no.1, Lizzie

 
Judge no.2 Sakae.


And so, after eating we eat mooncake for our dessert! Hahahaha awesomeneessss. It's like a mooncake tasting for us. Eating all different weird flavours. Hahhaha!

A traditional mooncake!
Oh wellll, then after that we were playing The Sims 2, the real oneee, not sims social. And my sims were woohoo-ing. We also killled sims, make them mourn for them, etc. Evil things. HAHAHA. Next without realising, we've been playing that bloody sims for 2 to 3 hours. HAHAHAHA!
And thus we were watching The Haunted on tv and back to computer. Watch dramaaa etc etcc! Been a good day! Hahahahahaa

Alright then, I'm signing offf, with a dance cover by Lizzie! Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!