Sunday, September 4, 2011

Snacks.



Hihiii, been so lazy to blog or to even take picture. Hehehe. Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, yesterday my sis and her friends had flea at scape and I went to check it out yo yo yo. Hahahha and there's this store that sells NYX cosmetics!!! Hahahaha.  And I got this eyeliner. In aqua green. Super nice colour. I'll definitely wear it out!!!! Hahahahaha. I can't wait to use it~ 

And I realised something. I can't wear contact lens that is over 14.5mm becauseeee there will be not enough oxygen for my eyes, causing me having those green booger thing. And make my eyes tired and red. >< . Sad, that means I can't wear my Geo Mimi lense much.............. >< . I can't have big eyesssss. I AM SAD.

And I went to buy snacks... Hahahahaa I saw Glico Collon! I can't even remember when was the last time I ate it. Anyway, the packaging is toooooooooooooo cute so I bought all three.. I shall snack in school. -Giggle-.

I feel like eating it now though. Geez....

Hahahaha, alright, goodnight peeps.

1 comment:

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!