Friday, October 21, 2011

Brown~


Ahh, hi guys! I'm lazy to update my blog lately! >< . And my exams is coming real sooooooooooon soooon soooon! I started my first paper today~ There's more next week! I seriously can't wait for it to end. 

I somehow changed my makeup. Hahahaha. I wonder why my lips look weird here. AAHAHAHAH. Well, anyway~

I was seriously craving for pancake lately. HAHAHA. And finally I bought my pancake mix and cook pancake for myself.. I did a superrrrrrrrrrrrr big one. Yum yumzxz. ^^

Click the picture to visit my blogshop!
And hey guys! I'm starting my blogshop again! I'm selling lenses. ^^ . Do support me alright? I updated a little!

And a little preview if you're lazy to visit it!

Yayy~ FYNALE Hello  Kitty lens! Isn't it cute?! I myself is tempted to order as why! So what are you waiting for?! http://dollixique.blogspot.com!

Support us at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dollixique-Shop/174435849308065! Do like our fanpage ya!

No worries of being caught by MOH,
I've received my lens safely from my supplier.KEKEKEKE

17 comments:

  1. oooh i'd buy but veli ex ah x_x hohoohooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god you're so cute!! And those lenses are sooooooooo lovely and huge!!!!!!! *_____*

    I got the lashes from Ebay!! ^o^ I got them for just 10 USD or something like that!! shipping included!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jodie : Hehehehehehe. Do support okay~ ^^

    @Nenacho : Thank you sweetie!!! You're cute too! Ohhh, I really love diamond lashes! Super kawaii! Thanks for the info! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you're so pretty! :) And those contact lenses are crazyy. Hello kitty..wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Btw, how come you have exams now..? Where do you go to school?

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah you look so pretty! <3

    i'm not very into hk much anymore, but these lenses look interesting hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @s2danii: Hiii, thanksss! Hahaha, yeahhh looks cute! ^^. Ah, I'm still studying in secondary school. ^^

    @xixi: Thank you!! ^^. Yesss indeed is interesting! I was thinking of getting one pair too~

    ReplyDelete
  8. heey :) ohh me too but my exams are in january and in june. Cool stuff :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm from indonesia (i'm mixed asian, mainly chinese/indonesian)! but i have lived almost my entire life in the netherlands~~

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look so cute and much fresher with your new make up style :) good luck for the exams and your shop too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @s2danii: Teeeheee!

    @xixi: Ooo wow, cool! I was hoping to visit there someday! ^^

    @Dunia: Thank youuuuu! ^^ <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello!^^ You have such a cute blog ^^ Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog. I'm following you back :D All the best for your exams, I'm quite busy with studies lately too T^T~ Omnomnom, the pancakes look delish! :D

    Come visit my blog again soon ^^ Would love to hear from you!
    xoxo
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Lizzy Aww you're so sweet! Hehehehe, yesss I love your blog too! ^^. Thank youuuu~

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you are super pretty!!! Like a doll or ulzzang!! <33 ^_____^

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Vyvy: Thank youuuu!! <3 <3 <3 Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg the kitty lens are so cute! How much is it?

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Angeline Yes! Really cute! I'm selling them for one pair 25$ three pair for $23.50!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!