Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mummy's Birthday.


Hiii, I finally blogged. Like finally? Well, I was like home the entire week, study study, sleep sleep, school school, eat, sleep, study, facebook, sleep, eat, study eat. Something like that. I won't be blogging often until after first two weeks of November. ^^. Do follow my blog for new updatesss!

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY.LOVE YOU.

Lunched at Din Tai Fong.













And now is dinner time... Lots of food that daddy cook.. I very lazy to take photo. Hahahahah. Sorry ya! I was hoping to type more, but I'm feeling lazy now.

Sorry that recently, all my posts are all about fooood foooood fooood. Hahahahaha! Bear with me for another two months! ^^. I'll be making more product reviews! Goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!