Saturday, October 15, 2011

Shopping Spree(?)


Hihi how are you peopleee? Hehehehe. Went to meet my wife today~ Yayyy

We both went window shopping today~ Just keep walking around and around and around. Kekekekekekeke!

Yesterday I went for a shopping trip! Hahahha! I bought three pairs of shoes and one top! Kekekekekekeke.

It's so cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. These two shoes below are 2 pairs for $18. How cheap. Hahahhaa.


And I was gonna pay when I saw this shoes. It's super PWRETTYYYYYYYY!!!! So I asked how much they are selling this, They said $40. >< . And my mum asked if they can sell it cheaper. So they sold it for $33. It was the last pair and it's my size! So fated. So happy. Hahahahha!
It should be a brighter neon pink. It doesn't show up in photo~
 Yup, I also bought this $8 knitted crop top. Hahaha. Kekekeek.

Well, thats about it I guess!

I'll end with my pretty photo.












Kidding. It's not even pretty. HAHAHA. Goodnight!

7 comments:

  1. awww your sooo supercute <3 I want to hug you :3 hehehe
    love the top!! *-* totally something I would have bought, too! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yessie @Melody Thanks girls! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sooooo cute sweetie and I noticed you have Pusheen on your title! Pusheen is so cute! Nice haul btw! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THank you!! Yesss Pusheen is super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww the third pair of shoes are sooo cute!
    I love it :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!