Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/11/11 Universal Studio (LOTSAFUN)

 HI PEOPLE. I'M HAPPY TODAY. I THINK IT'S 11/11/11 TODAY THAT I GOT TWO FREE TICKETS FROM MY COUSIN TO UNIVERSAL STUDIO SINGAPORE. HOORAY, THANKS COUSSIE.

OFTD! Very casual.
Anyway very little pictures of me. I wore super casual today~ Because USS is very hot! ><
























Spot the... something.



Wow, I really wanna say alot, but there's so much pictures. So I'm gonna keep this short! I'm seriously happy today. I really enjoyed my day with my friendie, Lizzie~ Hehehhee. AND THE BEST PART OF ALL, IS THE ROLLER COASTER RIDES. OH GOSH, IT'S SO FREAKIGN SCARY, IT FEELS AS IF I AM TRYING TO COMMIT SUICIDE OR SOMETHING!!! Hahaha, I was like screaming because my heart almost fall out. Oh, guys if you ever visit Singapore, do visit Universal Studio, although I do admit that it would not be as fabulous as Hongkong, Japan or Usa. Hehehehe.

After everything, went for a walk at Clarke Quay, a attraction spots for SG's nightlife with Lizzie. And we went to a Japanese supermarket. I bought Natto to try, I'm gonna blog about it soon.
I guess I shall end here and sleep early! Immma going to TOPSHOP event tomorrow! CIAOS~ 
Do leave me a comment and tell me what you did on your 11/11/11! Hehehhee!


Don't forget to join my giveaway~

13 comments:

  1. it sure looks like you and your family had super fun!
    i love the pink walls with black door. :)
    you look so pretty with ponytail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun!
    I always wanted to go to a Universal Studio D;
    I love all the pictures, thank you for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lena: Hehehehe it's so fun! yeah, it doesn't feel like i'm in singapore~ Yayyy

    @Vyvy: Yesss! Hehehehhehe <3 <3

    @Banny: It is really fun! Universal studio ticket cost a bombbb. Hahahhaa! Thank youuu~ Hehehehhee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! it´s a happy day! =3
    OWO!!! BEAUTY pictures!!! i LOVEEE!! <3<3
    kisses^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You are so cute! It seems so funnn ^ ^ I love to go there one day too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Mikan, hehehe thank youuu!

    @Nana: Thank you! Yesss do visit when you are in singapore~

    @Dunia kecil: Thank you~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh,it's so fun !
    love ur casual outfit
    i've follow this blog,mind to follow back ? ;)
    http://andaemond.blogspot.com/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. @andaemond: THanks for following~ I've followed you. ^^. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went there last summer, lotsa fun, but alot of the rides were shut due to some random problem.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks so fun~!!! I love Universal Studios <333 The Spiderman one is my fav <3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have visited themeparks around the world and USS is actually of a very high standard with many rides packed into a small but very well-themed land. Disneylands are more for kids and can be rather lame and boring for adults. HK disneyland is especially bad.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!