Sunday, November 13, 2011

Food Challenge: Natto (納豆)

Today's post is about FOOD CHALLENGE! Yayy!

And today's challenge is............. NATTOOO!! THIS IS REALLY A DIFFERENT POST THAN USUAL! ^^


So why is this a challenge? Because I'm not a Japanese! So, basically, Natto is a japanese traditional food. It's actually fermented beans! And I heard it's good for health. It contains proteins, etc. And the best part which makes it a challenge for non-japanese like me issss, it have an acquired taste!

It's super sticky, with a very strong smell. Well, let me show you!



Here it isss!

See how sticky it is? I guess the one I bought is not the original flavour! Instead it's seaweed! ^^.

Well..... after eating, what I feel is... It doesn't taste very gross despite the strong smell, it's more like eating spoilt soy beans? Well, so I didn't finish the beans... Because... I guess I really don't quite like it. I bought it to try out, out of curiosity... But I really enjoyed stirring the beans...

And the main reasons I bought it is, because I always seen this on anime, or dramas, and best of all, this video



Hehehe, alright then! If guys are curious about it, do try it! Not expensive either! ^^. I'm the type of person who loves to try different foods! Hahahahhahaa!


I guess this is really a different post than usual... ^^ Bye~

22 comments:

  1. Wah, that looks interesting~~

    gonna give this a try soon XD

    btw you look so pretty here :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG
    i hate natto XDDD....
    personally,i don´t like the tast.
    And it looks disgusting.
    .. And it dosn´t smell good. brrr > _ <

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i've heard of natto. my ex japanese teacher always talks about it :oooo
    and asiojdasdij y so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. umwhahahah. this would be no challenge for me. i love natto! it is so good for you, too. :) yumm

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah forgot to mention you look so pretty and dolly as usual.
    have a nice weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @xixi Hehe you should try, it's so interesting! And thank youuu! ><

    @Sasu: Oh gosh, it have a stronggggg strong smell. Hahahahahaha!!

    @Jodie: Hahahahahahaa! Natto is sticky and cool. Hahhaahhaa!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Lena: I don't like nattttooooo! Hahahahahaha! Thankk youuuuu~ <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's look so yummy :D

    Your photos really cute!
    Love your blog :)
    Wanna follow each other?

    xoxo
    http://ningyoufashionhouse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look so cute!!! I love natto! It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. to me it taste like.... eating light coffee beans hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHA OMG I LOOOVE MAMESHIBA. They're soo cute. Thanks for showing it to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Wny_ningyou: Thanksss! ^^. Alrighttt, I've followed you~

    @Nana: Hahahahaa! Nooooo it's not delicioussss Hahahahaha.

    @Rowie: It kinda smells like durian too.. HAHAHA!

    @s2danii: MAMESHIBA IS FREAKING CUTE! I LOVE THEM ALL. HHAHHA!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol it looks so gross... xD
    That video is cute though :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. makes me wonder how this one tastes like.. yuuum :) I love seaweed flavours! :D

    P.S. you look so cute in the photo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOwwww it looks good!!!
    and and i love the videooooo soooo cuteee <3<3
    u re soooo cuute tooo!! *O*
    I follow uu!!!
    XoXOxoXO!^^

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Banny It taste kinda gross tooo. T.T

    @BEBE: Hahahaha, you should try! It's pretty interesting! I've yet to try other ways to eat it!

    @Mei: Hellloo1 Thank you so much! Hehehhee <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is so interesting!!! I want to taste it too, lollll, and you look very cuuuteee :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh, I think that it's so interesting ;) And your eyes - cool!(www.chiara288.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds interesting, I would like to try too one day:D!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eeek I dislike natto as well. The texture is just so strange! I can't believe just how adorable you are. You're so doll-like. I'm really jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look so pretty!! O_O And i want to try natto too :O But i heard that it's really bad smelling.

    ReplyDelete
  22. La bi xiao xin la dou!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!