Thursday, November 24, 2011

Icecream x Cupcake inspired nails & Knitted top


Hell, I'm dead tired right now. @_@. Today been working all day longgg~ It's tiring having to move goods up and down, up and down, up and down. Goshhhhhh. And the store room is freaking dusty!!!!
Bad enough, I had slight fever and flu. Gosh.....

Okay, sorry to bore you guys. But weeelllll.....

 LET ME SHOW YOU MY NEW NAIL DESIGN. WOOOHOOO. CUPCAKE X ICECREAM INSPIRED. Hahaha. I did it myself, yes, that's right. ^^.

I am willing to do a tutorial as requested soon! ^^ It's actually a super simple and easy design to do plus, it's super suitable for Christmas! ^^


AND YES, MY CURRENT FAVOURITE IS THIS KNITTED TOP. AND THIS TOP ACTUALLY INSPIRED ME TO DO MY NAILS. I DON'T KNOW HOW, BUT THE COLOURS REMINDS ME OF ICE CREAM.
My sis bough it for meee hahah, Thank you~


AND THIS FURRY HAT HERE. DAMN CUTE. I got it for around $10SGD. Kakakakak. around there~

Alright then, I'll keep this post short and sweet just like that! Do wait for my nail tutorial.

But I guess i'll take some time because I'll be busy working these few days T.T Goodluck to me.... Bye~~

26 comments:

  1. wheeee I love your cup cake cream puff inspired nail art!~~~ so lovey dovey and sweet looking <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. adooorabblleee!
    love the nails and the knit top ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. TU-TO-RI-AL PLEASE!!! :3

    Those nails look pretty enough to eat!!! Envy that you can make neat coatings with both hands!!! I'm right handed so whenever I attempt making cutesy nails, the left hand fingers end up looking stunning while the right hand fingers always look like they'd been run over by a truck. Haha! Also, love the hair color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rindodo, hhaha, wanna have a biteee?

    @エミリー thank youuuuuuu~ Hehehhe

    @lemonberrylulu: Heheh thank youuu!

    @Hana: Ah, if you notice, my right hand's polka dot is not as neat as my left hand's! Hahahhaa, just have more patience in doing it, I think it'll look fine! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow the nails + sweater really go together great!! and that hat is cute ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nail art ^o^ And I kinda see how that knitted top reminds you of ice cream haha :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you nails they are so adorable.
    Your knit top is freaking cute i want a lot of knit tops before winter is over :)
    I hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waaah cuuute! That top is super kawaii! Feel better soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blog ;)
    Also I followed U on twitter and there, do the same, pls ;)))

    PS. You're so pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I LOVE YOUR NAILS!!!!!! Sososos cute~ I love that striped top too! Such cute colours :3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  11. how sweet!
    you look lovely as usual. the new hair color really suits your well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love your nails. ^^ So adorable. Do you ever have the urge to bite your nails now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your nail is SO LOVELY, you make it look yummy, hahahah :D
    that hat looks so cute on you XD

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love love love your nails! So cute :) and the top is cute too, what a great color combination ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your nails!! That's the first thing I say everytime I see the picture of your nails >.<! Can;t wait for your tutorial :D

    xoxo
    Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE THOSE NAILS! <3 so cute~

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super sweet nails!! Aww, I want to have mine longer.. .TwT ~~

    And pics are always so cute! ^_____^ ~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute nails! I hope my nail art turns out as well this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE YOUR KNIT TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -desperateforaknittop-

    ReplyDelete
  20. woooah the knit top is so cute!
    also i love the cupcake nals. thyere easy to make and super cute!

    and your hair *_*

    ReplyDelete
  21. your photos are so pretty! what camera do you use/ do you edit the lighting?? so pretty and like an angel haha

    J <3

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!