Monday, November 21, 2011

Rotting @ Home.





Hi peeeople. Well, it's like early in the morning, and I decided to blog. WHY? Because I'm really bored now. I've no work today and tomorrow. So I guess there's nothing much for me to do today. I'm still thinking if I should go out or watch drama at home. Or maybe reading manga, or probably go gaga over some handsome boys on youtube.

Oh well... what are you guys doing todaaay? I went to visit some of your blogs and wanted to leave comments but my blogger doesn't seem to like me today. ): . It's lagging like hell...

And finally, yesterday in a rush, I helped my bestie to make a blogskin! Visit her! ^^ http://mystlizzie.blogspot.com do check it out and give me some feedback to improve her blogskin! Hehehe, thanks alot! :D

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! SIDE BAR >>>> CLOSING ON 23 DEC!

Alright then, signing off~

11 comments:

  1. Omgosh can't get over how cute your hair is. ^^ I'm bored at home today too. :( So nice of you to help your friend with her blogskin, I checked it out and it's quite nice. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the blogskin!! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Katherine: Hehehe, thank you so much much! I'm still bored. Hehehehe.

    @Vyvy THhankkk youuuu~ <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mad in love with your hair!! Play the sims.. lol it's what I've been doing! XD

    What dramas are you watching?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @MissFeelo: Oh ya, I shall do that. I had my the sims disc insert into my computer and haven't take it out for quite sometime. HAHAHA! Or maybe I shall play some zombie games.

    I've been watching Marry Me Marry! Some korean drama. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your shirt, its so cuuute :3 and your hair color is so nice too! love it.

    P.S. Im having a circle lens giveaway on my blog right now, you might want to check it out

    http://whenthreeisacrowd.blogspot.com/2011/11/colorlensworld-contest-everybody-is.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your nails Aki :DD Kawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove your hair ^v^!
    And the blogskin looks very nice ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair colour really suits you!! :D Maybe you should dye your eyebrow next time XD (jokes~)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Marion: Arigatou Marion-chan! ^^ <3

    @Muimui: Thank youuuuu! Hehehe, yay, I think I succeed on the blogskin!

    @Yoyo: Hehehe, thank you! I think I would dye my eyelashes as well... :p

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice hair :D I really like the color!
    The blog skin looks good!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!