Monday, December 26, 2011

メリークリスマス! & 11 questions tag! ^^

Hello! ^^. Merry belated Christmas! ^^ How's your Christmas? I had a fun fun fun one. ^^. This time's Christmas party is held at my house! Yayyy. Yup, many people came! Family, relatives, friends, doggieee. Hahahaha!

I enjoyed eatinggggggggggg because there's so many good foods! I AM A FOOD MONSTER. ROARRR!
And we had a mini christmas tree! With many many presents under it! ^^. We had our gifts exchange in this way where we had lucky draw! Fun fun fun! ^^.

Even little Rusty received his christmas present! I'm very sure he love his new greenie crabby friend! ^^.

Presentsss~~~


Awesome present from my sister! ^^


All e presents I gottt. Lots of panda~ ^^. I love panda!
______________________________________________________________________________


And I've got tagged by Banny to do this 11 questions tag! ^^

Rules that must be posted
Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.
No tag backs.
No stuff in the tagging section about 'you are tagged if you are reading this.' You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

 11 Facts about me!

1. I LOVE PANDA.
2. I HATE BEETLES.
3. I LOVE JAPANESE CUISINE.
4. I LOVE TO SLEEP.
5. I TALK CRAP ALOT. 
6. I CAN ANNOY MY FRIENDS AND I ENJOYED DOING IT. 
7. I DON'T REALLY LIKE SWEET STUFFS.
8. I LOVE GAZETTE (JAP ROCK BAND)
9. I LOVE PRETTY NAILS.
10. I LOVEEEEE ANIMALS. 
11. I... don't know why I am always laughing for no reasons. Damn...


Here are the questions I have to answer!
 
 1. If you could get any type of tattoo right now what would you get and why? 

 I guess I would get a super kawaii ribbon tattooed on my finger! I don't know why, but it seems pretty cute doesn't it?! But honestly, I'm not a big fan of tattoo. ><

 2. What is the most played song on your mp3/ipod/itunes? 
 Currently, it would be Dear.. by Kana Nishino!

 3. What is one bad habit you have?
Bad habit.. I guess it would be my sleeping habit! I can keep sleeping forever. I guess that's not a good thing. I sleep at a weird timing and wake up at a wrong timing. >< .
 
4. What is your biggest fear and why?

My biggest fear... I guess, it would be... beetle? Hahahahaha. They are small and yet freaking hell, disgusting! T.T I was once bitten by a beetle...  AND IT WAS INSIDE MY SHIRT, OH MY GOSH. YOU WOULDN'T WANNA KNOW....
 
5. If your could describe yourself in one word what would it be and why?

Fun-loving. ^^ 

6. Which side of the bed do you sleep on?
 The left side. Sometimes the right... Actually, both is fine for me! Hahahah! I just love my pillow to be cold!
 
7. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it's name?

 MY FIRST STUFFED ANIMAL IS TAREPANDA FROM SAN-X. OMG.... I named him 趴地熊 ( pa di xiong ) Which means panda which lies flat on the floor. HAHAHA. Or I'll simply call it padi. HAHAHA. He's my favourite... he turns yellowish... and soon died. T.T But he always smells 'good'.... 
 
8. What is your favorite hobby?

Hobby... collecting cute stuffs. ;DDDDDD.
 
9. What colors do you normally pick out for your clothes?

 Well, that probably depends on my mood for that day! ^^.
 
 10. Who is your favorite youtuber?

 Let's not talk about makeup gurus because there's too many. MY FAVOURITE YOUTUBER WOULD BE NIGAHIGA BECAUSE HE'S WAY TOO CRAPPY AND HE CRACKS ME UP. AHHAHA!
 
11. What color are your bed room walls/Do you have a bedroom theme?

Ohhh they are whiteeee. Probably just plain and simple!   




11 People I tagged 

Here's the 11 questions for you guys!

1. What do you do on really cold days?
2.Would you rather have the ability to fly, or the ability to breathe underwater? Why?
3. If you had to give up on favourite food, what would be the most difficult?
4. What is your dream job?
5. How do you see your life changing in the next five years?
6. What are you most excited about right now?
7. What is your favourite month of the year? 
8. What as the weirdest gift you ever received?
9. Do you have any hidden talent? If yes, what is it? 
10. What makes you feel the happiest?
11. What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
Hehehe, I tried to ask as many weird questions as possible! Hope you guys do it! ^^.



25 comments:

  1. Happy belated christmas~ ^o^
    Seems like you had fun with all those food :D *drools*

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas!! you look so cute on the 1st picture XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a nice HOLIDAY !!!

    Nice articles. I'm just blogwalking and very happy to stop here. And also give you some comment here.

    Dont forget to give us some your comment into my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! its nice to know more about you! i love the selca pic and all that foood omg!! kool my most played song is distance and esperanza by Kana Nishino i love her she has an amazing voice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much food! Merry Christmas :) <3 the gifts you got

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg~!! I love your knit sweater!!! So cute~ ♡ and all that food looks so pretty *~* And lovely gifts~ :3

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas~!!! and happy new year ^^

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohmygosh that pic of your dog with the toy is making me miss my dog so much.. T_T

    Lovely gifts! Hope you had a good Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, what a cute christmas celebration :)merry christmas, hope u had a blessed one. envy with your sleeping habit. i hope i can sleep as much as u :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey aki! you're so cute! i just found your blog!
    heheheeh

    hope to see u on streets one day~

    ReplyDelete
  10. i dont like too much sweet foods too :P
    reading yours was fun hehe, i was tagged by my friend so i answered hehehe ^^

    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. thx for the tag, lovely<3^^^ cute x-mas tree, love it!!xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wah~ the food you ate for christmas looks goooood! especially the sushi! and your presents look cute too! pandasssss!!! happy holidays ^_^

    i'll answer one of those questions~~ on really cold days i like to stay in my warm home and relax ^o^~

    ReplyDelete
  13. merry christmas *sorry i'm late*
    btw you look so pretty on 1st photo >____<"
    i love the color of your hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. hello pretty!
    orange/coral lip color looks gorgeous on you.

    thanks for tagging me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummm so much good food!.
    I know this is late but I still want to say Merry Christmas to you!.(:
    && Btw thanks for tagging me.<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm answering it now! ^^ Thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. yummy! and.. You are sooo cute;)!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are the cutest, I love your hair! These facts are so much fun!

    Check out my blog for a review of Sharp Hill Designs handbags!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ahhh it's taken me so long to read this, sorry. T^T I was sick this holiday! booo

    Do you see beetles a lot? I don't really like them either but I've never seen one in person! lol very random!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks very much for the tag! I have also tagged you in another one :>
    http://yuiomui.blogspot.com/2011/12/tags-and-tagging.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so pretty!

    Love your hair!

    xoxo,
    lindsey |
    http://KAWAIIxBOWSxARROW.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely presents, I am so in love with the Bad GAl mascara, absolutely the best! Love your blog and now following, maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

    Kisses,
    Annabelle
    http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. love this photos and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!