Saturday, December 17, 2011

Back from hell. (Cuteness overload)


I think I look pretty weird in this picture. Why? Hahahhahaah. But anyway interesting pic. Hahahhahaa.

Hi guyssss. I'm decided to blog. Hehehe. Ah, my part time job is over over over over. Happy max! ^^. I need a new part time job soon~

Just a quick update on what I'll be blogging about next! ^^. I am gonna do a lot of masks reviews! Yayyyy. Love masks!

Now now, let's talk about cute sutffs.

YOU KNOW I RECENTLY HAVE TOO MUCH NEW LOVE FOR CARTOON CHARACTERS. ESPECIALLY THOSE FROM SAN-X

Okay, first, I like tare panda.

Second, I started to like Sentimental Circus!!!

Later, I realised, I started to take a liking to Pankunchi!


LATER LATER, I LIKE RILAKKUMA

LATER LATER LATER I FELL IN LOVE WITH PENTANIMARU! Especially the giraffe. Kekekke.


And recently, I fell in love with Chocopa! A panda who lovessss to eat chocolate! And each time he finished one chocolate bar, he'll turn brown!

Hehhehehee

What about youuu guyssss what cartoon character do you likeeeeey? ^^ SHARE SOME WITH ME. I LOVE CUTE STUFF. OKAY, THEN SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN.

10 comments:

  1. Love the lip colour you're wearing in the second pic. I looove all the characters you've posted, so cute! I don't have any to share though. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaah CHOCOPA!!!! I LOOOOVE HIM! omg~~~ <3 <3 he's super duper kawaii >.<~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rilakkuma (>////<)!
    So cute... (* ̄o ̄*)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're wearing the rabbit top you got last time :D (Random observation skills hehee~)
    I like the bread in Pankunchi! I really like food with faces lol XD
    And Rilakuma is lovesss~ <3
    ^o^
    ~Yoyo~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh everything is so cute!
    I really want a bunch of Rilakkuma items for my house haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rilakkuma! Hello Kitty and Arpakasso (the alpaca thing) :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. ARKAPAKASSO IS FREAKING CUTE TOOOOOO! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ARPAKASSO FOR MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! used to hello kitty but...... ARPAKASSO~~~~~~~~~~~ NOW

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!