Sunday, December 18, 2011

Family Day~


Hi guys! It's Sundaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! ^^. I'm out with my family today to have lunch~ Yayyy, yummy foood at MOF! Japanese cuisine! And I realised, I really love taking pictures of food because they look sooooo delicious delicious delicious!












And I got a new hair curler!




From now on you'll see lots of pictures of me with curly hair! Hahahha! Been dying to get a 32mm curl iron! I got a VS SASSOON 32mm ceramic curling iron. It seems pretty good! There's 15 heat settings for different hair types and textures. Wheeee heeeee! I've tried using awhile ago, and it curls pretty well!

But too much heating is bad for hair T.T

Now, let me show you my new friend!
IT'S CHOCOPA! ISN'T HE ADORABLE? AWW! ><

GOODNIGHT!

19 comments:

  1. Omohh everything looks yummy :D
    love the panda <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food photos ;_; Hahaha. Made me hungry! We have the same curling iron! It curls really well :D And it doesn't damage my hair as much as my other one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, pretty! :D
    thanks for sharing the pics.
    i can't wait to see you curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That food looks so yummy!

    The curling iron sounds great. I usually just use my hair straighteners to curl my hair but I'd like to have an actual curling iron. Can't wait to see curly hair pics! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yuup, thats dealicius meal ;)
    And i want to see you in curly hairr *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. All that food looks so good!
    I wanna see your hair curled :3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just when I was getting hungry~ XD
    Can't wait to see your curly hair photos~! :3
    And Chocopa ish soooo kawaiii~!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute curler and I am craving jap food!!!!

    http://www.dear-diary.dawnelia.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your hair color! and i can't wait to see your curly hair, Im sure you'll be so cute with curly hair <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit looks great! Also, omg the food. So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Food looks yummy ^^
    And that hair curler looks exactly like mine! ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so cute!.

    http://czarinacuison.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The food looks amazing! Makes me all hungry now ^O^! And i can't to see looots of pictures of you with curly hair .. haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. foood looks AMAZINGLY DELICIOUS! and the panda too cute >.<!!!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey My name is Marika and I would really like to talk to you I would like to know more about people from other country . Im from Poland and I have blog is wel here is the link for it http://marikalis.blogspot.com/
    my e-mail kitty11@vp.pl

    ReplyDelete
  17. everything looks OH SO NICEEE OMG :D !!!

    http://memorable-days.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh my gawd! food!!! =P~
    looks so delicious! i'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!