Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Furry Jacket + Polka Dot Nails! ^^

Hihii, IT'S BEEN AWHILE, ONCE AGAIN! Hahaha, and I'm back! My part time job is coming to an end soon. But it's been a fun month. Hehehe. Working with fun people, make your working place a fun place~

And as you can see my hair colour faded alot, I'm gonna touch up my roots soon. Or I probably wanna dye other colour! Any suggestions people?

When I blogged previously, I thought no one was gonna read my blog anymore, for going MIA for so long. T.T And I was feeling moody, but after reading those comments, it actually cheered me up alot. Thanks guys. ^^

 And I just bought a new jacket. LEOPARD PRINT. SMEXYYYY~ Hahaha, GUESS WHAT IT ONLY COSTED AROUND $10? CAN YOU BELIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SO PREETTTY.
And also, check out my new nails, SORRY I FORGET TO ROTATE IT. HAHAHAHAHA. :p .

It's my off day today. So I actually went shopping alone and bought that jacket. Hehehehe. How's your day guys? Hope you guys have a nice nice week ahead~ TALK TO YOU AGAIN~ BYEE! GOODNIGHT! LOVE YOU ALL.! Hahhaha!

26 comments:

  1. hey good to see you again!
    i actually like the color of the moment! it is light enough and looks very flattering on you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. XiaoQing! Where did you buy the 10 bucks jacket?! It's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hooody is tre cute! although I would prefer it plain as I never wear pattern stuff mucu ^_^""

    CUTE nails too!!

    J <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goshhhhh super nice jacket!! You make it look even cuter!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE JACKET!!!!! can't believe it's only $10!!! where did you get it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!???? SUPER CUTE!!

    Hmmm have you considered pink brown?? =D it's a color I was considering hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow~!!! So cheap!!! That jacket is so adorable <33 I love animal print <33 You look so cute with it on~ :3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  7. ZOMGZOMGZOMG I WANT THAT JACKET! So badly ;_; You look lovely! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lovveee the jacket!
    Your nails are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jacket! It's so cute la <33

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Leo jacket is soooooooo pretty ♥ Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. inlove with your jacket!!
    you look ubercute * ^*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Why are you so dang cute?!
    You make anything you wear look adorable :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, i love everything with fur right now :3 its the best buy for the winter season here.
    *Yay to plushy furr* ^__^

    Oh and i am having another giveaway,too, maybe you would like to join :D

    ♪ Vernissage and Cream ♫

    ReplyDelete
  14. i totally want a furry jacket, too!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. cute! That jacket is wow o.o so cute and cheap~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your hair colour still looks really nice to me ^o^
    That Jacket is so cool! I want a furry coat >w<
    Cool nails :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. That jacket is amazing, what a bargain! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. such cute nails!!!

    xoxo,
    lindsey |

    http://bowsandarrowblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your recent hair color. so i t u should keep it up :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. sorry, typo :p i mean: so i think you should keep it up :))

    ReplyDelete
  21. You're so beautiful !!! :) I like your style and nails are amazing. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!