Friday, December 30, 2011

Kimchi Lens Review & pink leopard prints nails!


Hi guys! FINALLY. I'M BACK TO BLOG. Hahahhaa. Recently I just received my new lens! ^^. It's Kimchi lense, Mio series. I got Mio pink. I've never tried pink lens before and I thought this looks great! And yet to try this brand before too! 



Diameter of lens: 16mm
 Comfort: 4/5
Enlargement: 5/5


I finally have the mood to do my nails last night! Phew. I had a metallic silver base with pink and black leopard prints! Hehehe! Not neatly done, but tried my best!


I realised, doing nail art need lots of patience, inner peace, inner peace and inner peace. Hahaha you agree?

Hehehe alright then! Tomorrow is new year eve! I'm looking forward to 2012 are you?!

Before 2011, I would like to thank my family and my friends for making this year a great year for me. ^^. Graduating from schools, meeting new people, losing friends, etc. All the ups and downs. Indeed life is a like a roller coaster.

Alright then! I'm out for a movie now! Goodnight and have a nice day!

18 comments:

  1. Nice lenses:)
    Beautiful Nails! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those lenses are really cool, the pattern is so distinct and they kinda match with your nails in a way. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah those lenses are awesome!
    I'm trying to get myself into nail art guess ill need lots of patience, inner peace, inner peace and inner peace <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those lens are really pretty! :O I want to try more Kimchi lens! Maybe these will be next! I love your nails too! Do mine? :3 Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That lens is so pretty ^^
    You're so cuteeeee too dear! Believe me! Lol
    aww pretty nailss, im going to do my nails tomorrow :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year~
    I really need to do my nails soon too xD yes inner peace so your hands aren't shaking and you mess up your nail art!
    Your lens are really pretty too~ they strangely resemble the macchiato from the cafe mimi series O.o but in pink. Don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. whoa they look so neat!!! 16mm scares me though. They don't look creepy on you but I feel like they would for me, I though 15mm was too much! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look great! the nails and the lenses have a match color :) happy new year!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. soooo cute <3 i love those lenses, usually i don't like pink ones, but those are great. :D:D: <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your nails ^^ Happy New Year! ( ◔ ڼ ◔ )

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like the pink lens<333 it is love!^^^

    happy new years, dear<33 ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great nails! And I love Kimchi lenses. I got my first pair a while back. They look good on you, and not too bright. :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely lens...it look great on you!! =)~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute lens~!!! I love the colour <33 And your nails are adorble~ Fierce!! Have a happy new years~! :3

    xoxo tifuani

    ReplyDelete
  15. The lens look really cute on you! I love the leopard nails too, so pretty. Thanks for sharing.

    Hope you have a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wohoo .. the lens is so .... :D

    AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  17. The lens look great on you!!So pretty :)
    Happy New Year! You are Japanese girl :)?So cute

    ReplyDelete

I would love to receive comments! And would read every one of them! Any questions you could ask me through formspring!